Under the supervision of the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, participate in processing talent acquisition activities within the dedicated Center of Excellence by educating and providing expertise to the different affiliates. Collaborate in the searching strategy for middle management positions (all types of functions) for all French entities. Deliver end to end recruitment missions from junior level positions.
The main responsibilities are:
#1 (60%): Collaborate in the searching strategies for all French affiliates.
- Support all recruiters on the identification, prequalification & preselection of candidates for all French affiliates for middle management positions.
- Support all recruiters and HRBP’s on the interview process under to ensure a strong candidate & manager experience, protecting our reputation and EVP.
- Support all recruiters on the opening, posting, and closing processes for all positions within our ATS (Workday recruiting).
- Ensure the data quality and accuracy for the Talent Acquisition KPI’s dashboard.
- Provide benchmarks and analysis on the market of candidates for middle management positions.
#2 (20%): Support the local HRBP & COE Members on transversal or specifics projects
- Act as subject matter expert for the HRBP on Talent Acquisition projects
- Support the other members of the COE on different projects (Talent & development, EVP…) following the business needs and the COE workload.
#3 (20%): Participate in COE recruitment missions for junior positions.
- Partner with Recruiters, HRBP and Business leaders in the entities to evaluate business requirements, lead the search and recommend qualitative and swift shortlists of candidates for junior positions with a high volume of candidates.
- Inject the company culture and convey the S&R strategy in every step of the recruitment process
The required profile :
– Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Analyst or Recruiter in an international environment in a Recruiting Firm or in an in-house recruitment department
– Experience in both building and executing recruiting processes
– Passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates
– Energetic with strong analytical skills
– Out-of-the-box thinker
– Communication skills with diverse teams
– A genuine team player, pro-actively sharing best practice and ideas to improve the HR function’s performance
– Fluent in English. French is a plus.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: