Greece – Thessaloniki Pylaia
Pfizer’s Enabling Functions Sites serve to bring internal professional services such as Finance, HR, Digital, and Sourcing together into a consolidated and simplified shared services structure. Colleagues in the Enabling Functions Sites execute end-to-end operational activities that can be standardized and scaled for greater enterprise synergies and effectiveness. The work managed from these sites will evolve and expand over time as Enabling Functions continue to evaluate their go-forward delivery model. With an established community and evolving support model, Pfizer’s Enabling Functions Sites are dynamic and energizing places to work. Colleagues with diverse capabilities across multiple functions are co-located to facilitate greater colleague collaboration, new ways of working, and enhanced simplification through more integrated end-to-end solutions. Pfizer operates Enabling Functions Sites in six strategic locations: Memphis, Tennessee, USA; Tampa, Florida, USA; San Jose, Costa Rica; Dublin, Ireland; Thessaloniki, Greece; and Dalian, China.
What You Will Achieve
The Recruitment and Onboarding Delivery Associate (RODA) for the EMEA region delivers regional, standardized, end to end recruitment support services from job posting through new hire onboarding. This position is a part of HR Shared Services (Referred as GBS- Global Business Services) and ensures a seamless end-to-end experience for candidates, Hiring Leaders, and Recruiters by acting as the logistics liaison throughout the recruitment and onboarding processes. This position plays an important role in improving the Candidate and Hiring Manager experience by providing timely issue and transaction resolution support, making sure the employee recruitment and onboarding experience is successful, and identifying opportunities to advance operational effectiveness.
How You Will Achieve It
- Execute key operational components of the end to end recruitment and onboarding processes including job posting, offer documentation generation and management, and pre-boarding documentation management
- Serve as the primary point of contact to for new hires and hiring managers to resolve onboarding questions and issues once an offer is accepted including access to relevant tools, technologies, personnel, and events
- Take ownership of all recruitment and onboarding administration assigned tasks and tickets and make sure that they are resolved efficiently and with a superior level of quality
- Ensure process alignment to country legal and privacy-related requirements and delivery against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for recruitment and onboarding processes
- Post campaigns to job boards, as directed by and/or in support of Recruiters
- Support Candidates and Hiring Managers with interview technology for on-site and virtual interviews to shepherd a positive interview experience
- Generate and deliver offers and contracts to candidates
- Manage and track pre-hire contingencies and onboarding tasks to ensure compliance and positive candidate experience
- Participate in process design testing and support global implementation for new integrated technologies and process solutions
- Identify Recruitment and Onboarding Administration areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Regional Talent Acquisition Delivery Lead
- Support achievement of GBS goals in 1) delivering operational excellence, 2) delivering exceptional customer service and 3) driving an exceptional culture for our colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree or in progress in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or any other related field
- Demonstrated customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues
- Proven written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Self-starter, independent, pro-active, courageous and self-motivated
- Ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, manage multiple priorities with tight timelines, and take initiative
- Perform both as a team player and independent contributor
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure work is thorough and accurate (e.g. keyboarding and proofreading skills)
- Verbal & written fluency in German or French
- Verbal & written fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Nice to Have
- Experience providing administrative support to a team, preferably within Talent Acquisition
- Workday HCM, ServiceNow and/or recruiting experience
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.