China – Liaoning – Dalian
This role will support change management, user experience design, creation of content items and communications development on the Service Now platform for Global Business Services (GBS) HR Colleague Services.
The role with partner proactively with all relevant parties within the Colleague Services team, to help ensure full adoption of changes and development of communications needed. This role will report to the Global Business Services, Sr Manager Colleague Services Solutions, User Experience Design. This role requires application of change management, user experience design and Service Now knowledge, skills, abilities, methodologies, processes, tools, and techniques to help others successfully through changes. This role has regional responsibility, as well as global Business Services support.
- Support their manager and partner with Colleague Services team members, where appropriate to help with change strategies to ensure successful adoption of key initiatives
- Help deliver change initiatives, including but not limited to, defining the change, evaluating change impacts, assessing organization readiness, building change plans, and executing change activities and supporting communication efforts
- Support user experience design including conducting user research, collating feedback, validating/testing with users and presenting findings and design solutions to the business.
- Comfortable playing the role in projects as the voice of the end user and advocate for the users needs while balancing the business goals
- Comfortable to work in a global, regional and matrixed teams to advance the GBS HR platforms, optimization goals, operating model, technology solutions, and operating plans
- Work with respective project leadership to proactively identify and manage change management issues and risks
- Participate on Workday releases to identify and support change management impacts
- Support the prioritization of design improvements and necessary resources across the product portfolio to optimize user experience and strengthen product/service
- Service Now Technical support:
- Design and develop guided tours and campaigns
- Support content development, as needed
- Support content optimization efforts
- Extract, analyze and understand content metrics to determine effectiveness of content and understand how end users are using the materials
- 3 -5+ years of change management and user experience design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Demonstrated application of change management knowledge, skills, abilities, methodologies, processes, tools, and techniques to lead others successfully through change
- Ability to lead change by navigating successfully through ambiguity, cultural differences and complexities that exist across all the different countries within the region
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Knowledge Management experience: design; planning and execution activities
- Familiar with Service Now technical development in the areas of creating guided tours, campaigns and articles within the platform
- Past collaboration with technology groups and/or deliverables
- Strong and creative skills, including learning content development and delivery
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to identify and capitalized on opportunities, identify risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drive sound decisions that deliver business results
- Demonstrated success at promoting innovation and taking thoughtful risks to challenge the status quo, resulting in enhanced processes or products
- High integrity and adaptability and a team player/leader with a strong global collaboration mind-set
- A positive and infectious attitude, agility, approachable nature, and ability to gain credibility with senior leaders in the organization
- Self-driven by high personal performance standards and energized by challenging, fast-paced, growth environments
- Bachelor Degree Communications, Business, Project Management, Experience Design
- Change management training / certification
- Project management / portfolio management experience
- User Experience Design/Design Thinking/Visual Designer certification
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Travel limited – yet required at times.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.