Greece – Thessaloniki Pylaia
Pfizer’s Enabling Functions Hubs serve to bring internal professional services such as Finance, HR, Digital, and Sourcing together into a consolidated and simplified shared services structure. Colleagues in the Enabling Functions Hubs execute end-to-end operational activities that can be standardized and scaled for greater enterprise synergies and effectiveness. The work managed from these hubs will evolve and expand over time as Enabling Functions continue to evaluate their go-forward delivery model. With an established community and evolving support model, Pfizer’s Enabling Functions Hubs are dynamic and energizing places to work. Colleagues with diverse capabilities across multiple functions are co-located to facilitate greater colleague collaboration, new ways of working, and enhanced simplification through more integrated end-to-end solutions. Pfizer operates Enabling Functions Hubs in six strategic locations: Memphis, Tennessee, USA; Tampa, Florida, USA; San Jose, Costa Rica; Dublin, Ireland; Thessaloniki, Greece; and Dalian, China.
The Associate – T&A Payroll is responsible for the maintenance of the T&A software, and the timely and accurate processing of inputs, as well payroll supporting activities and operations for assigned countries and payroll cycles/populations. This includes processing, validation, balancing, audit compliance, exceptions, repayments, off-cycle, post-payroll and annual processes.
- Review and maintain the T&A system to ensure all incidences and timesheets are timely approved and processed.
- Validate time and attendance data and ensure it is correctly transmitted to the payroll software.
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements and changes as required are met and updated in the T&A software..
- Collaborate in developing and publishing annual payroll calendar, including cut-off dates and other key dates to all stakeholders.
- Educate and train staff on the employee tools used for managing time and attendance data.
- Respond to audit inquiries as needed. Records pertinent RCM and validation activities in corporate systems.
- Coordinate continuous improvement initiatives for T&A and payroll processes. Trouble shoots more complex issues.
- Work with vendor, Digital, Finance and other teams as needed to ensure technology, integrations and other system components are functional.
- Respond to Tier 3 colleague inquiries as referred by the HR Service Center.
- Serve as back-up for other team members as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in T&A, payroll, accounting or human resources with demonstrated increase in responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge and experience of payroll calculation and processing
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Fluency in Spanish language is required
- Experience with Workday, ADP, or other common HCM, payroll and time/attendance systems preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional, or similar professional designation preferred
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
May need to work non-standard hours depending on countries / payroll cycles assigned and payroll processing schedule
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.