Store Support Center – Roswell, GA
PGA TOUR Superstore (www.pgatoursuperstore.com) is the PGA TOUR’s exclusive off course/off airport retail partner operating an ever-expanding number of stores nationwide. “PGATSS” provides golf and tennis players alike with unparalleled selection, exceptional services and guaranteed low prices. With plans to continue our dynamic growth, we are on the lookout for dynamic, customer focused associates at all levels to join our team.
The HRIS Lead Analyst role will be a part of the HR Technology team and will be responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, designing, configuring, and implementing HR technology solutions ensuring business needs and organizational goals.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Develops and assists with the overall HR technology strategy and roadmap.
- Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working in a faced paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Manage the HR data and processes, enhancing key data governance activities and processes to strengthen data integrity and security.
- Manage business process changes and configuration to (but not limited to) HR, Benefits, Payroll, Absence Management, Recruiting, Talent Management, Payroll, Finance, Learning and other supported business functions.
- Prepares, maintains, and manages documentation on HR systems processes, interfaces and technology infrastructure
- Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Manage vendor interfaces/integrations and reporting.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on HR Technology, reports and dashboards while identifying opportunities for automation and process improvement.
- Develop and drive monthly /quarterly/annual reporting and dashboard requirements with varying levels of staff and Managers.
- Lead or participate in data requirements/process design sessions, data conversion, proof-of-concept, data analysis, audit compliance, testing, and writing scripts.
- Assist and/or manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches.
- Full competency with HRIS applications and extensive knowledge of hardware and software, with the ability to keep abreast of new and developing technologies
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Strong customer service skills. Candidates must possess good verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate cross-functionally and through phone calls and e-mails professionally.
- Experience with Workday implementation and configuration required.
- Highly preferred for candidate to have experience using Microsoft Excel and Work Force Management solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn business acumen with appropriate training.
- Candidates must be able to organize multiple priorities to ensure execution.
- Deep business process knowledge of workflow, workflow configuration and system relationships in the area of Human Resources.
- Experience with preparing and leading system, integration and user acceptance testing
- Ability to develop custom reports and also build EIBs and issue resolutions.
- Ability to provide business analysis and requirements gathering skills while thinking outside the box to find simple solutions to complex business problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to exercise good judgment demonstrating a high level of professionalism.
- Candidate must have a Customer first mindset to be successful in this role.
- Demonstrates ability to initiate and champion change.
- Ability to make decisions with long term implications which impact beyond immediate team and department.
- Bachelors Degree preferred; business-related concentration experience preferred.
- At least five years hands-on experience implementing/configuring Workday including but not limited to HCM, Recruiting, Finance, Learning, Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, and Absence.
- Previous Workforce Management Application implementation and configuration experience, including Legions.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends, based on business needs.
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn’t just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.