Store Support Center – Roswell, GA
PGA TOUR Superstore is the PGA TOUR’s exclusive off course/off airport retail partner operating an ever-expanding number of stores nationwide. “PGATSS” provides golf and tennis players alike with unparalleled selection, exceptional services and guaranteed low prices. With plans to continue our dynamic growth, we are on the lookout for dynamic, customer focused associates at all levels to join our team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will accurately process the bi-weekly payroll for the PGATSS multi-state single entity on the Workday HR system. This position works closely with both store and Store Support Center personnel to identify and resolve payroll related issues, provide support, and answer pay related questions while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Day 1 Eligibility)
- Wellness Programs and Incentives – Peloton Discounts, Personalized Health & Weight Management, Healthy Choice Incentives, Discounted Gym Memberships, Meal Prep Services, Healthy Pregnancy/Baby Programs, and Behavioral & Mental Health Resources
- Financial Wellness Resources – with Transamerica
- 25% Associate Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- 401k with Employer Match
- Committed to Serving our Communities – Matching Gift Program & The First Tee
- Career Growth
- Use the Workday HR system to process accurate and timely company-wide bi-weekly payroll.
- Analyze payroll output for reasonableness and accuracy (gross pay, tax deductions, benefit elections, new hires, rate changes, paid time off, etc.).
- Verify accuracy of payroll data entered and compare against input documents where applicable.
- Research and resolve employee payroll-related questions and issues in a timely manner
- Generates any off-cycle payment transactions, as needed
- Identify and help to implement improvements and efficiencies in the payroll process.
- Assist with annual 401K audit
- Maintain high rate of client and associate satisfaction through quality service.
- Produces reports as needed and/or directed for internal customers.
- Monitors and responds to corporate payroll email inbox.
- Serve as key backup to Payroll Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned depending on department and business needs
Qualifications and Skills Required:
Communication: Strong customer service skills. Candidates must possess good verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate cross-functionally and through phone calls and e-mails.
- Technology: Experience with Workday Payroll required. Highly preferred for candidate to have experience using Microsoft Office Products. Other payroll reporting tools experience desired.
- Organization: Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously – prioritize and complete requests in an efficient manner. Attention to detail is a must. Ability to be flexible and respond to varied demands.
- Cultural: Self-directed; must be assertive and eager to contribute in an extremely fast-paced organization; must live by the Company’s Core Values.
- Education: Bachelors Degree preferred; Business-related concentration preferred
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience supporting a similarly sized or larger HR/payroll environment
- Certifications: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn’t just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.