We can’t wait to share our passion for aviation with you! Join a team that works hard, cares for each other and offers plenty of opportunities to grow.
At Piedmont Airlines, our strength is the way we deliver industry-leading service to our customers and airline partners. To continue our standard of excellence, Piedmont is seeking a motivated, reliable professional to join our team as a Workday Specialist in our Human Resources Information System (HRIS) & Strategy Department. The primary responsibility of the position is day-to-day Workday operation support, acting as the technical expert, and assisting with ensuring data integrity within the HR management system. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. This position will report to the Workday Product Manager.
- Support various Workday data entry & analysis projects
- Partner with business as technical subject matter expert within area of support; provide resolution while ensuring clear communication between business stakeholders and HRIS technical team
- Assist with ensuring data integrity within the HR management system through relevant audits
- Independently troubleshoot easy to moderately complex issues or change requests
- Oversight of module touchpoints and tasks. This includes comprehending what the business does on a day-to-day basis both inside and outside the system
- Conduct analyses to identify patterns and recommend process improvement when necessary
- Provide a moderate to high level of critical evaluation while developing a solution to drive effective business decisions
- Participate in Workday guide updates for upcoming release changes
- Collaboratively work with the Workday Curriculum Writer to develop processes that ensure employee adoption for large-scale change initiatives
- Come prepared to meetings when asked to present. This includes:
- Change Management meetings to speak on behalf of the business on issues/tickets
- Update business on critical items, when necessary, on HRIS weekly meetings
- Address technical issues and follow up with resolution in a timely manner
- Demonstrate flexibility when faced with tight resolution timeframes
Job Qualifications and Competencies:
- Relevant technical work experience or support department experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and support staff
- Ability to work independently, set and meet own deadlines
- Ability to identify and analyze associated business processes, understand the specific company workflow and touchpoints in both inbound data from other modules and outbound data to other modules
- Able to exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive data and business information
- Associate degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent
- Recruiting, Benefits, or Absence support department experience
- One (1) year of Workday experience
- Possess an understanding of the Workday ecosystem and module touchpoints
- Workday Pro Certification
- Standard office environment, use of telephones, computers, and other office equipment
- 10% Travel Required
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and are not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear driving record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and drug screen as required. We also require proof of high school or GED completion. Minimum 18 years of age.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, and family travel on the American Airlines network. Medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer