- We are looking for a reliable Billing Analyst to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping track of fees owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records.
- As a Billing Analyst, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being astute with numbers and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
- The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company’s income.
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Collect all information needed to calculate management fee
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy
- Issue Customer invoices
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Ensure management fees are posted and reconciled
- Apply vendor payment processing monthly/quarterly
- Review aging analysis for unpaid invoices
- Responding to billing inquiries both internally and externally
- Involvement with both internal audits and external annual audits
- 2-3 years’ work experience
- Strong Technology skills-billing system experience as well as general accounting systems
- Prior experience with Report and Workday Financials a plus
- Basic familiarity with investment productsExcellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)