Redhill – UK
We are recruiting for an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our expert global TA team. You will be responsible for delivering a full end-to-end recruitment process for tech and payments related roles, mainly in the UK (and occasionally, you may be asked to recruit non-tech roles, as need be).
Understanding the technology we use, our business, our industry and the products and services we deliver will be essential. Working in partnership with hiring managers and other internal recruiters, you will focus on building and developing key relationships with strong stakeholders and ensure that first-class recruitment services are delivered.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, and provide excellent service delivery on time and within budget for all tech-based recruitment roles as well as generalist positions globally
- Utilise company processes and approval systems effectively
- Work with the TA Co-ordinator to promote vacancies through direct channels of recruitment and partner with functional leaders, HR teams and hiring managers to promote vacancies through networking, search tools and social
- Coach, lead and develop hiring managers through the recruitment process and building strong trusted relationships across the business.
- Understand your key deliverables and metrics, to ensure that details of the process and outputs can be measured and reported
- Continually monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the team’s processes and suggest/implement improvements
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when needed (career fairs, review of recruitment policies, intern/graduate programmes)
Who you are
- Experienced agency/in-house recruiter, ideally with an interest or knowledge of tech and payments recruitment
- Strong communication skills with a passion for collaborating and consulting with key stakeholders
- Background in sourcing candidates directly through LinkedIn, social media and relevant job boards
- Experience interviewing candidates and administering testing
- Ability to negotiate, process offers and handle counter-offers where required
- A team player with the ability to prioritise and operate in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven track record of excellent hires, innovative vision and proven successes
- Knowledge of Workday would be an advantage
- A digital mindset, curiosity and a passion to grow and develop
What makes us tick?
We Search for Better – We Celebrate Differences – We Go Beyond Expectations – We Grow Together