Remote – WI
Remote – IL
Your journey to building a better world starts here!
WHO WE ARE
We help our customers deliver products that have a profound impact on people’s lives. From ultrasound units and 3D printing to network security applications and in flight Wi-Fi, we help create products that build a better world. Now, more than ever, we are making an impact on the world as we support products used in the fight against COVID-19.
We’re a global team of over 19,000 Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Aftermarket Service experts that partner with our customers to bring their products to life through inspired innovation and world-class customer service. Whether you’re looking to start, make a change, or advance your career, find your path at Plexus and leave your mark on the world around us.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
Engaging and challenging projects that fulfill and develop you. People that support and inspire you to realize your full potential. A workplace centered on collaboration and integrity. At Plexus, we’re at our best when opportunities are met with passion, open communication and teamwork.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
As a HRIS Analyst Sr, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of various Human Resource systems to support business requirements; troubleshoot system issues, support and test upgrade releases, and serve as liaison with information systems staff. This position will be part of a team that oversees the functional configuration of Human Resource systems to meet the needs of the business throughout the organization.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Responsible for overseeing and monitoring the data integrity of the HR systems.
- Partner in monitoring system updates, analyzing new functionality and system capabilities, and complete testing for updates and releases.
- Act as the subject matter expert on system integrations and any implications of any enhancements that might impact other integrated systems.
- Research, analyze, design and maintain Human Resources systems to support key business processes.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues and recommending/delivering solutions.
- Lead activities related to integration, release activities, and test script creation.
- Provide training to key system users.
- Maintain segregation of duties and security access for region.
- Support needs of the business to develop new metrics and dashboards, and provide reports as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or IT is preferred.
- Five (5) years of related experience is required.
- SaaS management experience required, specifically some of all of the following: system configuration, security administration, functionality and systems updates, business process maintenance and updates.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong HR business acumen.
- Experience configuring and supporting Workday and Cornerstone on Demand.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.