Latham Office – 8 British American Blvd
Workday HCM Support Analyst
Status: Exempt (Salaried)
Department: Human Resources
Location: this position can be done remotely but requires occasional office time in our Latham, NY facility
As a Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Support Analyst on the Plug Power Human Resources team you will provide support and analysis contributing to the oversight of the organization’s human capital management system. This includes system configuration, business process management, reporting and analytics, integrations, internal customer support, and security maintenance.
At Plug Power we value innovation and infinite drive, offering loyal, honest, and people-first services to clients like Amazon, Kroger, and Walmart. You will collaborate with our Information Technology and Human Resources (HR) teams to implement improvements in functionality and user adoption where necessary for an excellent employee experience. Thriving in this role requires balancing process excellence, technology, and partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of an exceptional employee experience in support of our business objectives.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
• Work in a collaborative environment with internal teams to gather and validate business requirements, and to recommend technical configurations as solutions to internal teams’ needs.
• Ensure data integrity, testing of Workday changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and HCM team on enhancements and issues.
• Provide timely technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance for Workday to HR team leads and other end-users while ensuring an exceptional customer service experience.
• Troubleshooting issues with appropriate SME and/or escalate for resolution if needed.
• Support inquiries including HCM, Compensation, Talent, Benefits, Performance, Time and Attendance, and Reporting through inbox and ticket monitoring.
• Ensure that employees and managers are able to take care of their day-to-day human resources tasks in an effective and efficient way.
• Perform Workday EIBs as needed to support new practice integrations, data integrity, or other projects.
• Analyze Workday bi-annual releases to assess the impact of new features and make recommendations to appropriate HR functional areas.
• Maintains technical and industry trend knowledge by participating in Workday Community and other forums, including on-line discussions, brainstorms, voting, training, webinars, etc.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, or related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years of HR experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years of Workday experience required with functional knowledge in: HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Time and Absence, business process framework, configurable security, report writing, and integrations.
• Experience designing, configuring, and administering Workday HCM.
• Analytical Thinking – effectively translates data into actionable insights, strategies, and programs
• Collaboration – Work with key stakeholders using data to support key; across internal teams to deliver complex projects
• Relationship Building – Earn trust to influence and inspire behavior toward a collaborative outcome
• Interpersonal Savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
• Communication – ability to share complex technical information in an easy to understand way for end users and cross functional team members
• Critical Thinking – collect information and data, analyze facts to objectively understand a problem to drive toward meaningful solutions
$62,700.00 – $94,050.00
We offer a fantastic total rewards package at Plug, and a brief summary is below:
✓Base salary is determined on a number of factors including but not limited to education, experience, skills, and geography. These factors are considered when making an offer of employment. If you are interested in this position, we’d ask that you apply.
✓The above pay range, may not take into account local geographic pay variations. If there is an applicable geographic differential, a member of the HR team can discuss that with you.
✓Health, Dental & Vision Insurance eligibility starting from the first day of hire
✓401(k) with 5% company match
✓Paid time off including vacation, personal and sick time
✓Wellness Reimbursement Program
✓Potential to apply for Tuition Reimbursement
✓Employee Referral program
✓Employee Assistance Program
Plug Power Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status