Remote – United States
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
**This is a remote position**
PM Pediatric Care is looking for a Healthcare Talent Acquisition Partner to be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment process. They will be responsible for creating pipelines for openings by sourcing candidates across multiple PM Pediatrics clinical jobs and sites. The ideal candidate has a strong and comprehensive background in recruitment with a strong working knowledge of recruiting workflow processes and metrics and Microsoft Office. This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment where you will assist the team with finding, attracting, and hiring new employees to fill open positions to meet the company’s workforce needs and goals.
- Screening candidates by conducting telephone interviews with applicants and scheduling interviews with hiring managers.
- Assess candidate skills and experience to determine alignment with the PM Pediatrics brand and values.
- Ensure that all communication and correspondence with applicants is timely and consistent with PM Pediatrics culture.
- Inform candidates of progress and outcomes throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that appropriate communication is sent at each stage, within agreed timelines.
- Partner with the business to assess hiring needs and determine strategy to acquire top talent.
- Identify, manage, and attend recruiting events, including job fairs, & networking events to source talent and build a pipeline.
- Manages ATS system (Workday) for all internal/external job postings.
- Gather and analyze metrics on effectiveness of recruiting plans and strategies.
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Ad hoc recruitment projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high growth/high volume environment.
- Recruitment experience in the Health Care Industry a strong plus.
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems, knowledge of Workday a strong plus.
- Proficiency with computer platforms and applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (phone & in person).
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
PM Pediatric Care is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.