PA – Pittsburgh (15222)
ZZ – Remote Location
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success.
This is a remote position that can sit within the PNC footprint, although it may not be available in all jurisdictions.There is limited expectation for regular in person, in office activities.
Successful candidates will possess at least 1+ year of Workday report and dashboard development. BIRT experience is a plus.
• Work with internal clients to design, develop, implement, and maintain Workday reports and dashboards, including the creation of complex calculated fields. Functional areas of development will include HCM, Recruiting, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll, Compensation, Talent, and Learning.
• Analyze current report inventory and provide solutions for optimization and efficiency. Troubleshoot and resolve report issues, and provide ongoing reporting support.
• Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and drive the deployment of new feature releases.
• Leverages complex analytical tools to provide business and technical expertise for the analytics process, tools and useful applications across multiple functions or business units to create data driven solutions.
• Consulting to clients on tool and strategy implementation and monitoring, statistical scoring, business intelligence, data quality, and analytical product / solution development.
• Determining the optimal analytic approach and supporting development, implementation and enhancements.
• Conceptualizing, developing and continuously optimizing analytical solution for operations and executive management to enable data driven decision making.
• Analyze results and make recommendations for key business partners and senior management or communicate conclusions from complex analytical solutions to a wide range of audiences.
- Leverages complex analytical tools to provide business and technical expertise for the analytics process, tools and useful applications across multiple functions or business units to create data driven solutions.
- Consulting to clients on tool and strategy implementation and monitoring, statistical scoring, business intelligence, data quality, and analytical product / solution development.
- Determining the optimal analytic approach and supporting development, implementation and enhancements.
- Conceptualizing, developing and continuously optimizing analytical solution for operations and executive management to enable data driven decision making.
- Analyze results and make recommendations for key business partners and senior management or communicate conclusions from complex analytical solutions to a wide range of audiences.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Analytical Thinking – Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Business Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Analytics – Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the evaluation of business performance data; ability to analyze business performance using advanced statistical methods to justify and drive future business planning decisions.
Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Emerging Technologies – Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
Base Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience.
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.