PA – Pittsburgh (15222)
GA – Atlanta
TX – Houston
OH – Cleveland (44114)
NC – Raleigh
Downers Grove (IL388)
MI – Detroit
MI – Troy
OH – Columbus
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success.
This is a Hybrid position. Certain job responsibilities may require in-person, in office activities on a regular basis. Incumbents may sit in the Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Birmingham, Columbus (OH), Houston, or Raleigh markets.
In addition to the job description outlined below, additional responsibilities will include:
• Analyzes, designs, and implements the organization’s Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Workday platform, which may include system configuration, improving the efficiency data collection and acting as a subject-matter expert for applicable systems/processes.
• Supports Workday and other cloud applications in the human capital management, reporting, and security functions.
The ideal candidate must have experience within the Workday HRIS system. Experience with any of the following Workday modules preferred: Recruiting/ATS, Talent, Performance, Learning & Human Capital Management.
- Analyzes, designs, and implements the organization’s Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) platform, which may include system administration/support, improving the efficiency data collection and acting as a subject-matter expert for applicable systems/processes.
- Consults on the evaluation, design and analysis of HRIS for the organization and overseeing related activities and projects.
- Reviews data input, output and reports to ensure the accuracy of data in the HRIS.
- Monitors and recommends solutions for improving the efficiency of data collection and reporting procedures.
- Provides end user support and coordinates with other human resources functions to ensure that the HRIS is adequately and efficiently supports the organization’s human resources practices; May lead process improvements where relevant.
- Recommends and may implement complex systems and technology solutions.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Application Development Consulting – Knowledge of and ability to consult on development and delivery of new or enhanced business applications.
Business Process Improvement – Knowledge of and ability to use methods for identifying, evaluating, introducing and implementing more efficient approaches to performing business related activities.
HR: Policies, Standards and Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to uphold the organization’s and industry’s standards, procedures and policies regarding human resources management.
HRIS Operations – Knowledge of and ability to operate HRIS for different HR tasks, projects, and processes.
HR Operations – Knowledge of and ability to implement HR related tasks, processes, and projects to ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly.
Human Resources Policies, Strategies And Environment – Knowledge of major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the Human Resources (HR) function or department; ability to use and administer the organization’s HR policies, strategies and environment.
Internal Resource Coordination – Knowledge of the techniques, tools and applications associated with coordination of internal resources; ability to synchronize and integrate activities, responsibilities, and command and control structures to ensure that internal resources are used most efficiently in pursuit of business objectives.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Project Management – Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Specific HR Systems Application – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement, and operate specific HR systems in the organization.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
Base Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience.
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.