FL St Petersburg
about the position…
If you have a passion for utilizing technology and providing innovative solutions to business problems, then the IT Finance Program Manager is the role for you! This position should be of interest to those who have a strong background in finance and accounting with experience in ERP system(s) implementation and maintenance. In this critical role, you will own the product roadmap plans while working with leaders across all levels of the business to provide recommendations and improvements.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with Accounting and Finance teams, establishing yourself as the Subject Matter Expert in financial systems implementation, integration, maintenance, and reporting.
- Work collaboratively to design highly complex business processes in systems configuration activities including building, testing, validating, and documenting.
- Act as liaison between the business and technical development teams to translate project requirements, plans, and timeframes, and to obtain desired system interfaces and reporting functionalities.
- Identify opportunities for implementation of new features, make recommendations and work with end-users to implement.
here’s what we’re looking for…
- 5-8 years of experience working with Accounting and Financial Reporting processes, and large-scale ERP system(s) development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or a related degree is highly preferred.
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Application Express (APEX), Workday Payroll, and Workday Financial Management systems is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines under dynamic and changing conditions.
- Demonstrate and uphold all the core values of Power Design which include: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Innovation, and Growth.
some of our benefits…
Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You’ll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!