FL St Petersburg
about the position…
Calling all HR benefits and total rewards gurus! Do you thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment and have a passion for supporting employees with all things benefits? Then we have just the role for you! As our Total Rewards Advisor, you’ll be using your expertise to support our team with human resources benefits and employee programs administration, leave of absence management, and employment compliance. If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity, then apply to Power Design today!
- Assist with health and welfare benefits administration, such as enrollments, renewals, Open Enrollment, and COBRA.
- Handle voluntary administration, including 401k, commuter, FSA, HRA, and Life and Disability insurances.
- Oversee management of all company leaves of absence, including but not limited to FMLA administration and Workers’ Comp.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain Employee Data Management (Workday) and oversee data integrity audits.
here’s what we’re looking for…
- 4-6 years of recent human resources benefits administration and total rewards experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required; PHR or SHRM certification is highly preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is highly preferred, but not requried.
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with a strong ability to multi-task and deliver results in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment with strict, changing deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of management as well as outside clients and vendors, providing a high level of customer service.
- Extremely professional and poised, exercising independent judgement and discretion while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); experience with Workday is highly preferred.
- Demonstrate and uphold all the core values of Power Design which include: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Innovation, and Growth.
some of our benefits…
Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You’ll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!