Our People & Culture and Legal teams make sure we provide a highly ethical working environment where everyone at Priceline can bring their whole selves to work and deliver their very best each day. We want you to thrive – to feel safe, supported, valued, and growing to your highest potential!
Why this job’s a big deal:
The HCM and Process Analyst is responsible for supporting Priceline’s Workday tenant for our global employee population. This position ensures we optimize design and configuration to deliver brilliant execution of people processes. This position is the ‘go to’ expert for Workday configuration and processes.
This position will be key to HR Operations successfully supporting our company’s growth, providing effective and timely Workday configuration to support internal and external clients’ needs.
In this role you will get to:
● Support Workday configuration for Global HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Performance Management and Talent modules.
● Provide issue resolution to Workday configuration, business processes and
reporting ensuring the existing architecture and security is not compromised.
● Support the team on various projects related to new or updated Workday
configuration including but not limited to design, configure, test and implement
Workday solutions in testing tenant environments as well as production
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions, conduct testing, and ensure successful release and user adoption while adhering to project schedules.
● Recommend improvement opportunities and continuously innovate across the Workday platform and other HRIS systems.
● Serve as a technical point-of-contact assisting process owners with ensuring data integrity and testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
● Support system upgrades, patches and testing.
Who you are:
● 2-4 years of experience working with Workday HCM configuration or
implementation. Other experience in report writing, calculated fields or security
is a plus.
● BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
● HCM Workday certification preferred
● Ability to develop and communicate technical ideas and solutions to
non-technical end-users on HR systems-related questions, tasks, projects and
● Excellent research, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with
attention to detail.
● An independent, curious and proactive nature.
Who we are
Our success as one of the biggest players in online travel is all thanks to our incredible, dedicated team of talented employees. Priceliners are focused on being the best travel deal makers in the world, motivated by our passion to help everyone experience the moments that matter most in their lives. Whether it’s a dream vacation, your cousin’s graduation, or your best friend’s wedding – we make travel affordable and accessible to our customers.
Our culture is unique and inspiring (that’s what our employees tell us). We’re a grown-up, startup. We deliver the excitement of a new venture, without the struggles and chaos that can come with a business that hasn’t stabilized.
We’re on the cutting edge of innovative technologies. We keep the customer at the center of all that we do. Our ability to meet their needs relies on the strength of a workforce as diverse as the customers we serve. We bring together employees from all walks of life and we are proud to provide the kind of inclusive environment that stimulates innovation, creativity and collaboration.
Priceline is part of the Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG) family of companies, a highly profitable global online travel company with a market capitalization of over $80 billion. Our sister companies include Booking.com, BookingGo, Agoda, Kayak and OpenTable.
If you want to be part of something truly special, check us out!
Flexible work at Priceline
Our working model is Five Day Flex; we are offering you full flexibility to come to the office as many days a week (or as few) as you like. While there is no minimum requirement, we do expect to see you on occasion, especially for planning meetings, team building events, and professional development activities.
Diversity and Inclusion are a Big Deal!
To be the best travel dealmakers in the world, it’s important we have a workforce that reflects the diverse customers and communities we serve. We are committed to cultivating a culture where all employees have the freedom to bring their individual perspectives, life experiences, and passion to work.
Priceline is a proud equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate the unique lenses through which our employees see the world. We’d love you to join us and add to our rich mix!
Applying for this position
We're excited that you are interested in a career with us. For all current employees, please use the internal portal to find jobs and apply.
External candidates are required to have an account before applying. When you click Apply, returning candidates can log in, or new candidates can quickly create an account to save/view applications.