Join Our Team
In 2022, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution named the Primerica one of the best places to work for the ninth consecutive year. Also in 2022, Primerica was named one of the Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes for the second consecutive year. Forbes also named Primerica as one of America’s best Insurance companies for 2022. Primerica ranks 6th among 25 companies included in the Term Life Insurance category. Over the past seven years Primerica has consistently been voted Best Employer by Gwinnett Magazine in its special “Best of Gwinnett” winner editions. Primerica is a great place to work! Join our team to experience what it’s like to work at “one of the best places to work in the metro Atlanta”.
About this Position
The Senior Workday Technical Analyst meets with the users and obtain specifications in order to develop a solution for the issue. This position will be responsible for determining a solution and presenting it to the users. With the users acceptance, the Analyst will develop the solution which could be an integration, ie. EIB, Connector or Studio. This position is also responsible for maintaining integrations and continuing to enhance and provide efficiencies with Workday.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Develop Integrations – Determine best integration solution – EIB, Connector and/or Studio.
- Maintain Integrations – Update integration(s) as different scenarios are determined that will need to be resolved by the integration.
- Enhance efficiencies within Workday – Continue to monitor Workday and determine efficiencies within the application. As Workday releases new technologies, determine how these can be utilized with current processes.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Performs other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge with Workday integration technologies, EIB, Connectors and Studio as well as Data Transformation with xslt.
- Knowledge of report development – Advanced, BIRT, etc.
- Provide Workday support for integrations, report generations and trouble shooting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Information Systems or the equivalent experience or related field
- 4 – 5 years Programming in numerous languages as well as the knowledge of information flow.
This position is exempt (not eligible for over time):
Day one health, dental, and vision insurance
401(k) Plan with competitive employer match
Vacation, sick, holiday and volunteer time off
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Savings Account & Health Savings Account
Company-sponsored social and philanthropy events
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Primerica, Inc., and its subsidiaries to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, color, religious creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, military service or veteran status, genetic or carrier status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At Primerica, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.