Printpack is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Human Resources Manager. This position will be located in Rhinelander, WI and will report to the HR Operations Manager.
The selected candidate will be required to excel as a member of the HR Team; supporting company initiatives and administering HR programs to all associates, while providing exceptional levels of strategic HR partnership to plant leadership.
It is expected that the successful candidate will manage the Human Resources function at the facility including the development and execution of HR strategy and objectives as well as work with the Plant Leadership Team to achieve plant goals and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of HR generalist experience including federal & state law
- SHRM/HRCI Certification desired, but not required
- Previous experience with Workday desired, but not required
Key Success Factors:
- Strong Conflict Resolution Skills
- Self-Starter with the ability to independently prioritize the needs of the plant and the HR function
- Trusted resource and talent coach to support plant leadership
- Effective oral and written communication across multiple levels within the Organization
- Proficient analytical skills to assess and analyze talent analytics
- Business acumen
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Safety champion – Assist with Environmental, Health and Safety programs and compliance
- Support and maintain Printpack Culture including Trust, Collaboration, and Teamwork
- Support, build, and maintain associate engagement at all levels
- Implement and maintain Human Resources Processes including:
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Associate Relations
- Training & Development
- Leadership Development
- Benefits and salary administration.
- Oversee compliance to Printpack and Human Resources policies/procedures, and to all applicable local, state and federal laws as they relate to Human Resources
- Serve as a liaison to the community and community resources
- Support the Human Resources needs of associates
- Act as a strategic HR Business Partner to the Plant Leadership Team
- Help support location activities
Printpack is a business founded in the competitive environment of private enterprise and dedicated to keeping that environment healthy; committed to the concept of cooperation among all parties for mutual benefit as the best way to deal with each other; which believes that fundamental honesty and an active adherence to high moral and ethical standards is central to our business purpose and philosophy.
In alignment with this philosophy, Printpack expects the following from Leaders:
- Foster the Best of Printpack: Live the Statement of Philosophy and model the Core Values; Be a guardian of Printpack culture, resources, and assets; Drive diversity and inclusion; Create synergy across business units and functions
- Inspire to Energize and Engage: Establish and maintain the highest standards; Encourage and enable associates; Champion change and continuous improvement
- Execute to Achieve: Have a bias for communication and listening; Instill ownership of results; Define responsibilities and expectations; Have the courage to act and make tough decisions
Printpack is proudly an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment. Embracing diversity enhances our work culture and is vital to our success. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status or affiliation, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To view your rights and government notices, please see the links below:
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal – Conozca sus Derechos: La Discriminación en el Lugar de Trabajo es Ilegal – E-Verify – Your Rights Under USERRA (dol.gov) – FMLA – FMLA (Spanish) – Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (dol.gov) – TRANSPARENCIA EN EL PAGO DISPOSICIÓN SOBRE NO DISCRIMINACIÓN (dol.gov) – Polygraph Protection – Right to Work – Right to Work (Spanish)
Printpack is committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your application for employment or job search, please get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected]. Please include in your email a brief description of the accommodation you are requesting and the position for which you are interested in applying.