CO – Denver
Put your talents to work at PCM! Whether you work in our Home Care, Clinical Research, Impairments, or Catastrophic Care division, you will support our mission to deliver care and other services that enhance the quality of life of our clients. Be a part of our dynamic client-focused team and make a difference in your career!
Provides temporary administrative and operational support to the Human Resource and Talent Acquisition functions. Assists with the screening, and onboarding functions for all RN Clinical Research Nurses for the clinical trials division. Communicates to all new hires to successfully onboard through the Human Resource Information System (Workday.)
Join our experienced HR team for this new role that is temporary status with possibility to be temp to perm and remote!
- High school graduate: college degree preferred
- One year of Human Resources or Recruiting support experience required
- Knowledge of the health care environment, and some familiarity with medical terminology is preferred
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well with people
- Demonstrates organization and time management skills
- Speaks, writes, reads, and understands English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer and MS Office skills required; Workday experience preferred
- Healthcare industry recruiting or staffing agency experience highly preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Support the Recruiting and Talent Acquisition Team in the onboarding of RN Clinical Research Nurses
- Work closely with the Recruiter to ensure a smooth hiring experience
- Support new hires in completing their onboarding activities in the Workday system
- Review credentials/onboarding paperwork to ensure completion and
- Secure new hire documents and prepare for new hire file reviews with Human Resources
- Support day-to-day operations of the HR and Recruiting functions
- Promote the employer brand through interactions with candidates
- Perform other duties as assigned
For Colorado based applicants, the general range of pay is $5 – $100.
The hiring pay would be based on years of experience and other market-based factors.
Available Benefits Include
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefits
Please contact Andrew Vessel at (866) 776-0127 x238 or at [email protected] today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.