It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Director of HRIS is both a strategic leadership and hands-on role where you will provide strategy, design, and management of Workday to support the HR function and business needs. This is a perfect position for someone who is passionate about systems – we are looking for an experienced leader who has the experience, collaboration skills and technical background to put together and implement a strategic plan to meet the needs of all stakeholders. When it comes to Workday, you are someone who enjoys both strategic planning and tactical execution and is comfortable with hands-one responsibilities and leading projects by utilizing your strong background in Workday with proven abilities to plan, organize, implement, and manage specific solutions that make an impact. As a key member of the HR team, you will work alongside an HR organization that is internal-customer focused and places importance on our ability to support and bring out the best in each other. A successful candidate adapts quickly to a changing environment, takes a global view, is data driven and technically savvy and has a passion for optimizing process and structure.
- Develop and maintain the Workday technology strategy/roadmap and drive the implementation of solutions or enhancements.
- Manage configuration requirements / enhancements and consult with cross-functional stakeholders to establish prioritization aligned with the strategy and roadmap in a rapid-growth environment.
- Provide leadership, prioritization, and development opportunities for the HRIS team to optimize operational excellence and develop talent. Develop and promote continuous learning within the team.
- Lead the architecture and design of how Workday and other cross-functional and downstream systems share information across platforms.
What you bring to the team
- 12 – 15 years of HR experience, with an emphasis in HR Systems/Operations in a fast-paced tech company.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing HCM cloud solutions with Workday with advanced knowledge of Workday and experience configuring Workday required.
- Experience successfully managing large HRIS systems implementations; multiple implementation experience is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to create and drive strategic functional direction.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization in a collaborative way.
- Excellent analytical skills, including an ability to explain systems and solutions in simple terms to stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines and advancing. High tolerance for ambiguity with the ability to be agile around rapid change.
- Ability to distill complex findings clearly and flex communication style to audience.
- Experience participating in system assessments and implementations including project management, issue management, communications, change management and leading transformation of systems and processes.
- Working and broad knowledge of HR processes, concepts, and practices.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!