It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Senior HR Data Analytics and Compliance Analyst is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for providing compliance and data analytics support through data auditing, report writing, dashboards, discovery boards, presentations, and other reporting mediums.
The ideal candidate understands and embraces that data is our currency, welcomes constant change, and is someone who can be strategic and inventive, as well as excellent tactical implementation and operational excellence.
As a Senior HR Data Analytics and Compliance Analyst, you’ll provide technical and data analytics support to the HR team and other stakeholders. To complete this work, you’ll be required to interact with our employees at varying levels within the organization.
You will also have an opportunity to lead projects, including coordination of building cyclical processes and new reporting initiatives. You will do all this by working efficiently both individually and as a team, sharing your ideas, and adapting to change.
- Accountable for the day-to-day reporting tasks, including auditing HR data points (personal information, organizational information, etc.)
- Serve as a point of contact for HR reporting requests and performs as a critical contributor to the HR Compliance and Data Analytics team by collaborating with HR stakeholders and executing tasks that support the whole employee population
- Responsible for maintaining and completing HR related responses for various Requests for Proposals/Information, Legal requests, and other ad-hoc requests.
- Assist with various HR Compliance activities such as annual audits, EEO, VETS-4212, AAP, and other statutory requirements for a global company.
- Work with the HR Shared Services team to make necessary updates to data as needed.
In This Role You Will
- Understand regional and global and how and why the data is represented to effectively communicate key data analytics.
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, gathering data/report request, and recommending solutions.
- Help to define and implement our reporting philosophy, service processes and procedures.
- Performs regular audits to ensure data integrity and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide testing support for Workday update releases, integration changes, and new functionality rollouts
- Maintains discretion in matters of confidentiality at all times
What you bring to the team
- 5-7 years of HR experience, with an emphasis in HR Administration or HR Operations
- 3-5 years of Workday Reporting experience, including Dashboards and Advanced Reports
- Expertise in working in Microsoft PowerBI and intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of broad HR functional areas, compliance regulations, and business processes
- Understanding of HR infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable of Workday system. Experience with HR systems is highly preferred
- Strong customer/client service skills and ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of an organization, both internal and external, the results of reporting analysis and data audits.
- Anticipates problems (and escalates when appropriate), demonstrates strong prioritization and organization skills, is analytical, detailed, and takes action to complete tasks accurately and on time
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and highly confidential data
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
- A strong numerical and analytical skillset with excellent attention to detail
- College degree or equivalent experience
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
If you are a Colorado Resident:
Proofpoint carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary.
The hiring range for this position is typically:
94,080.00 – 134,400.00 USD
Actual offer will be based on the individual candidate. Bonus, commission, and/or equity may be eligible for this position.
Additional benefits for this position can be found at https://pfptbenefits.com.
This statement is being provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay and Benefit Disclosure requirements of sb19-968.