It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Sr. HROps Analyst is both a strategic and hands-on role where you will be a team player responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to the HR function in the areas of HRIS, benefits, compensation, and other operational programs in an established and fast-growing company and industry. You will work alongside an HR organization that focuses on internal customers and emphasizes our ability to support and bring out the best in each other. The ideal candidate welcomes constant change and is someone who can be strategic and inventive, as well as excellent tactical implementation and operational excellence.
As a Sr. HROps Analyst, you’ll provide technical and administrative support to the HR team by being responsible for administering the HR Workday portal, knowledge base, and case management for HR shared services. To complete this work, you’ll be required to interact with our employees at varying levels within the organization.
You’ll be a valuable resource for team members, providing guidance and support to make them successful. In addition, you’ll positively impact how team members experience organizational change.
You will also have an opportunity to participate in projects, including coordination of building cyclical processes and new initiatives. You will do all this by working efficiently both individually and as a team, sharing your ideas, and adapting to change.
- Performs as a key contributor to the HR shared services team by collaborating with HR stakeholders and executing tasks that support the whole employee population
- Researches and resolves technical and functional issues and responds to content questions and requests within the HR shared services function.
- Administer key HR processes such as onboarding, employee changes, benefits, and reporting.
- Serve as a point of contact for HR inquiries from our employees regarding benefits, policies, employee data, and HR processes and systems; escalate as appropriate to HR functions and business partners
- Ensures continuous process improvement for all HR processes and works with business partners and other departments to execute
- Assist with the documentation of internal HR processes and controls as needed
- Provides support during office and out of hours for assigned projects and tasks as required
In This Role You Will
- Acts as HR Representative for employee transactions, including new hires, promotions, transfers, pay rate changes, etc.
- Communicates, educates, and enforces business process rules and policies.
- Performs regular audits to ensure data integrity and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assists People Operations Team and performs all other duties as required based on the needs of the business.
- Support the management of Global Total Rewards programs, including compensation and benefit programs
- Troubleshoot advanced HRIS (Workday) issues and ensure prompt and accurate responses to HR and employees
- Perform routine and recurring data audits to maintain Workday data accuracy
- Provide testing support for Workday updated releases, integration changes, and new functionality rollouts
- Maintains discretion in matters of confidentiality at all times
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of HR experience, with an emphasis in HR Administration and HR Operations
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of broad HR functional areas, compliance regulations, and business processes
- Understanding of HR infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable of Workday system. Experience with HR systems is highly preferred
- Strong customer/client service skills and ability to communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of an organization, both internal and external
- Anticipates problems (and escalates when appropriate), demonstrates strong prioritization and organization skills, is analytical, detailed, and takes action to complete tasks accurately and on time
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and highly confidential data
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
- A strong numerical and analytical skillset with excellent attention to detail
- Uncompromising ethics with the desire to create an outstanding employee experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree or equivalent experience
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
If you are a Colorado Resident:
Proofpoint carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary.
The hiring range for this position is typically:
67,480.00 – 93,000.00 USD
Actual offer will be based on the individual candidate. Bonus, commission, and/or equity may be eligible for this position.
Additional benefits for this position can be found at https://pfptbenefits.com.
This statement is being provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay and Benefit Disclosure requirements of sb19-968.