It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
In today’s cyber threat landscape, protection starts with people. At Proofpoint, that simple truth fuels our passion for protecting users, the data they create, and the systems they rely on from a uniquely people-centric perspective. And we’re just as passionate about finding the right people to help us in that mission. When you join Proofpoint, you’re helping to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud environment
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect their greatest assets and biggest security risk: their people. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
The Sr. HRIS Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role where you will be a team player responsible for the Workday maintenance and support ensuring we have the right systems and processes in place. As a key member of the HR team, this person will interface with employees at all levels of the organization. You will work alongside an HR organization that is internal-customer focused and places importance on our ability to support and bring out the best in each other. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys both strategic planning and tactical execution and is comfortable with hands-one responsibilities and leading projects by utilizing your strong background in Workday with proven abilities to plan, organize, implement and manage specific solutions that make an impact. When it comes to Workday HCM, you are comfortable offering technical or functional solutions to refine and enhance our utilization. A successful candidate adapts quickly to a changing environment, takes a global view, is data driven and technically savvy and has a passion for optimizing process and structure.
- Administer and maintain Workday HCM (you are the “expert” in multiple Workday product offerings, including Core HCM, Compensation and Talent) – this includes enhancements, maintenance and system upgrades.
- Lead and participate in the review, testing and implementation of Workday releases and communicate the potential benefit of these features to stakeholders.
- Bring your vision and passion for systems and processes to lead the team that manages employee data and transactions with streamlined operations and a positive employee experience.
- Your time will be spent collaborating with HR management and employees to understand current needs and future ambitions and translating to forward looking strategies and priorities; on operational day to day activities, providing guidance on escalated matters and resolving complex issues; and on managing vendors and partners to make sure we are receiving the most value from all of our external and internal relationships.
- Lead and support the resolution of integration issues, execute ad hoc data uploads, implement change requests and develop complex reports with the analytics team.
- Drive measurable improvements through automation of business requirements and employee process friction points reducing process cycle times and improving employee satisfaction
- Participate in HR technology maintenance, implementation and improvement projects.
What you bring to the team
- 8-10 years of HR experience, with an emphasis in HR Systems/Operations in a fast-paced tech company.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing HCM cloud solutions with Workday
- Functional Workday experience with HCM/Talent/Compensation Workday applications.
- Deep HRIS knowledge and vendor management experience is crucial.
- Experience successfully managing large HRIS systems implementations; multiple implementation experience is highly preferred.
- A customer first mindset. A Builder!
- Excellent analytical skills, including an ability to explain systems and solutions in simple terms to stakeholders across the business.
- Self-motivated, proactive and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines. High tolerance for ambiguity with the ability to be agile around rapid change.
- Ability to distill complex findings clearly and flex communication style to audience.
- Experience participating in system assessments and implementations including project management, issue management, communications and change management
- Working and broad knowledge of HR processes, concepts and practices.
- Collaborative, able to listen and solicit all perspectives.
At Proofpoint we pride ourselves on our people-centric approach to success and innovation, which extends to how we design roles within our organization and hire talent around the world. The cybersecurity landscape is ever-evolving, and we recognize that the skills needed tomorrow may be different than the skills needed today. Therefore, we seek individuals from a variety of
backgrounds with a range of work histories who can leverage their relevant experience as well as transferrable skills to help our company grow. Critical thinkers, problem solvers, collaborators, communicators, and future-oriented creatives need apply. It’s not about where you started, or where you’re coming from, it’s about where you can go with Proofpoint.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
If you are a Colorado Resident:
Proofpoint carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary.
The hiring range for this position is typically:
117,000.00 – 146,000.00 USD
Actual offer will be based on the individual candidate. Bonus, commission, and/or equity may be eligible for this position.
Additional benefits for this position can be found at https://pfptbenefits.com.
This statement is being provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay and Benefit Disclosure requirements of sb19-968.