It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
We are adding an experienced Workday Integration Developer to our HRIS team. The team has configurators and integration specialists, and we provide enhancements, new functionality, and new integrations within the HR technology space.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and manage complex Integrations within the Workday platform to support a HR data platform modernization using web service technologies, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML and XLST to all connected systems.
- Implement best practices and provide technical expertise on Workday integration technologies to support reinventing and rebuilding data feeds and designing them for scalability.
- Ability to design, develop, configure, and test simple to complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite) utilizing Workday Report Writer and Report Designer, as well as other tools and available technologies.
- Design and develop automated workflows, perform unit tests, and conduct code reviews for self and the team, to make sure work is rigorously designed and well coded to ensure data quality.
- Engage with and consult other HRIS team technologists to identify innovative solutions for capturing and integrating data across the HR technical landscape.
- Experience building and maintaining Workday Business processes and Hands-on Experience with Workday Functional configuration.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical groups.
- Understands and follows Data Governance and ensure security and data privacy standards.
What you bring to the team
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing Workday Integrations Solutions using core connectors, Workday Studio, Custom Reports, RasS or API Solutions.
- 3+ years of advance report writing.
- 3+ years of experience working with Workday Functional modules.
- Demonstrated ability with requirements gathering, technical consulting, or solution design.
- Experience and understanding of Human Resources function.
- Workday Integration Certification desired
- PECI integration experience desired
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Consistent with Proofpoint values and applicable law, we provide the following information to promote pay transparency and equity. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets as set out below. Pay within these ranges varies and depends on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The actual offer will be based on the individual candidate. The range provided may represent a candidate range and may not reflect the full range for an individual tenured employee. This role may be eligible for variable pay and/or equity. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes flexible time off, a robust well-being program that provides for 4 global wellbeing days per year, and a 3-week work from anywhere option.
Base Pay Ranges:
SF Bay Area, New York City Metro Area:
Base Pay Range: 116,690.00 – 183,370.00 USD
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Washington DC Metro, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Texas, Washington, Virginia, and Alaska:
Base Pay Range: 96,880.00 – 152,240.00 USD
All other cities and states excluding those listed above:
Base Pay Range: 87,220.00 – 137,060.00 USD