ATLANTA – PEACHTREE RD
NEW YORK CITY
WASHINGTON DC – MCLEAN
Experienced Hire Recruiting Manager
NEW YORK CITY
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career is about opportunities to continually learn, inspire change, and be your best in a culture that thrives on knowledge sharing and diversity. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That’s Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
We are seeking an Experienced Hire Recruiting Manager to join our thriving Recruiting Team and work on national searches.
What You Will Do:
You will thrive as a champion of our business, our culture, and the more than 7,000 individuals around the world who make up this organization.
- You find executive level top talent to join Protiviti’s growing markets through numerous channels, and are a recruitment subject matter expert who is able to design & develop meaningful recruiting strategies, which support the development of a diverse, qualified candidate pool, including the use of technology and alternative sourcing techniques
- You develop the strategy, construct target lists of companies and candidates, coordinate internal and external research resources, contact high-potential prospects, write position specifications, and document candidate qualifications and references
- You manage the full life cycle recruitment process for our candidates as you evaluate, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- You proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline process for the client
- You deliver a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout recruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
- You facilitate the offer process to ensure the process is seamless and smooth for our candidates by educating candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and selling both the firm and the opportunity
- You have the ability to handle and document personal and confidential information in accordance with compliance and HR procedure
- You establish and maintain relations with other Recruiting team members across Protiviti to ensure standard methodologies and consistency, as well as encourage idea sharing and team building
- You provide consultation and negotiation related to recruitment process in partnership with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners
- You track and report against established success metrics to ensure that our hiring goals are met and the quality of our hires is extraordinary and diverse
- Manage usage of agency levels, ensuring direct sourcing strategies are integral to sourcing plans
What Will Make You Successful:
- A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- An optimistic, growth mindset
- A focus on trust, teamwork, and relationships
- A commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- Knowledge of organizational culture and candidate engagement
- Knowledge of evolving recruiting technologies, trends and tools
- An understanding of our business and strategic priorities, and ability to prioritize competing demands to attract extraordinary and diverse talent to our company
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- 8+ years in recruiting, preferably a combination of agency and professional services and/or industry experience.
- A combination of agency and industry or professional services experience is favored.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook).
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system; knowledge of Workday is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience using LinkedIn Recruiter to direct source candidates.
- Experience thinking creatively and planning strategically
- A passion for connecting with, empowering, and inspiring others
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
IL PRO CHICAGO