Bayamon, Puerto Rico
To support the Business Leaders and Hiring Managers on all recruitments to ensure hiring the right person (quality), at the right time and at the right cost.
Incumbent will support the Global Talent & Development Manager in the development and implementation of Puma resourcing strategy for the region, designed to attract and retain the best talent for Puma Americas and provide a viable pipeline of talent to the organization.
Key to this role is the delivery to the business of the required quality and quantity of qualified professionals to meet business needs and to continually develop innovative practices to attract talent and reduce recruitment lead times.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the outputs from Puma HR processes (e.g. talent reviews, Performance Management, business reviews etc.) and with line managers to identify recruitment requirements across the business regionally
- Coordinate and administer key recruitment processes, with the objective of delivering to the business the required resources at the appropriate levels and within agreed time scales. This includes ensuring recruitment stages are managed, the appropriate people interview and follow-up to candidate, agency and company takes place as required
- Manage Workday Recruiting and its training
- Proactive source candidates by using databases, professional groups/events and social media
- Review, screen and interview candidates
- Manage sourcing channels (recruitment agencies, search firms) to ensure efficiency and cost-effectiveness are maintained in the best interests of the company
- Support in the development of the Puma employer brand and Employer Value proposition within the relevant markets, establishing firm working relationships with institutions as sources of talent e.g. business schools, universities, professional associations, career fairs etc.
- Provide to the business ongoing and up to date progress reports on recruitment progress and periodic metrics, including periodic recruitment updates for business leaders
- Keep track record of and improve recruiting metrics/KPIs for the region
- Get best talent in the market by understanding and dominating the external talent marketplace
- Review workforce planning and provide talent mapping for identified gaps
- Build a pipeline of talent or talent communities for bench strength – proactive recruiting versus passive recruiting
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Internal – HR Team, Hiring Managers
External – Recruitment Agencies