• A Workday Integration Developer who possesses expert knowledge of all Workday’s integrations technologies in order to drive integration standards and to deliver scalable and maintainable solutions.
• As the Workday Integration Analyst you will be responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting Workday integration solutions with internal Puma, Trafigura & 3rd Party vendors systems.
• The resource will be working closely on Puma projects and will be responsible for day to day sprint assignments for enhancements and projects.
• The resource will be key integrator between functional and technical aspects of system.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify ideal solutions for Workday modules
- The Integrations analyst will help manage the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- Integration work stream lead on Workday projects
- Lead cross team enhancements to create new or modify existing Integrations
- Troubleshoot and fix production support issues
- Gather integration business requirements, design, prototype, build, test and implement practical solutions
- Possess knowledge of Studio integrations
- Perform the assignments with minimal direction and oversight
- Convert and map data elements from/to Workday data sources
- Migrate integrations between tenants
- Stay on top of industry trends, Workday Community, features and capabilities
- Create design documents for new functionality or significant enhancements to existing functionality.
- Will be involved in hands-on Workday modules configuration and enhancements.
- Work closely with PeopleTech and other Business owners in a consultative manner, providing insights and expertise on Workday modules
- Works to build relationships with cross-functional team members as needed to ensure successful implementations of company and department wide projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/computers or relevant field of study
- Min 5 years of Workday experience of which min 2 years of hands-on experience developing Workday Integrations, using at least 3 of the following technologies: Web Services (REST and/or SOAP), XML, XSLT, Workday Studio, Workday Cloud Connect
- Good experience in configuration of Tenant setup for Security and System
- Experience in software development, maintenance and project management of software systems;
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of service oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday’s various integration technologies, Workday’s Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and priorities in a fast paced, intense Agile environment with weekly releases
- Shows initiative and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A quick learner and creative problem solver with a passion for solving tough problems
- Demonstrated ability to come up with new, innovative solutions.
- Team player
- People orientated as much as analytics oriented
- Curious and open to learn
- Able to connect with people across continents
- Structured and highly organized
- High energy and desire to make an impact, rolls up sleeves to ensure delivery of plans
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Global Head of HR Operations & Digital Transformation
- Regional & Country HR Managers
- Head of Rewards
- Payroll & Benefit Partners
- IT Managers & Leaders
Reporting to Global Head of HR Operations