PUMA Way Headquarters
- Be a subject matter expert on all integration and reporting topics
- Regularly evaluate current state of system and proactively identify opportunities for improvement with stakeholder feedback and buy-in, including analyzing the impact of Workday’s bi-annual updates and implementing delivered changes and enhancements
- Design, build, test and deploy end-to-end Workday solutions
- Provide production support and work on troubleshooting and resolving critical issues
- Write advanced reports that include creating calculated fields and maintaining dashboards, providing the HR Team and wider organization with accurate data
- Configure and test integrations between Workday and 3rd party/custom solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of workday experience on integration development and project management
- Workday Certification in Workday Integrations (Pro/Partner certificates)
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills, fluent English is a pre-requisite
- An in-depth understanding of HR function and ability to translate complex requirements in easy to understand technical requirements
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.