Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Manager, Learning & Development, PVH SH
Lead annual Retail training plan for PVH national retail stores covering both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands.
Support Office annual L&D plan and ensure well carry-out of all.
Play a key role in PVH China L&D initiatives of all sorts.
Support Line Manager on Asia L&D projects.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage entire retail training business for PVH Shanghai and support other retail markets like Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen. Ensure the national Learning & Development strategy can be well cascaded towards stores associates.
- Support Line Manager to design and carry-out office annual L&D plan.
- Explore business needs from Office functions and national retail teams covering both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands so to provide needed L&D support to more than 300 Retail stores and around 300 office associates.
- Be a Digital Learning champion and Administrator to develop, produce and manage high quality training contents that needed by both Retail and Office associates on Workday Learning and future new platforms.
- Lead Learning & Development projects of all kinds that assigned by Line Manager. (Implement Training module on WeChat Work, Mix Match Competition, MSP, Office Learning programs, ad-hoc key initiatives, etc.)
- Explore learning resources from the marketplace and manage external training vendors to provide high quality values to PVH retail and office training content pool.
- Initiate learning circles, facilitate training sessions, present in key organization events, and host L&D activities.
- Support Line Manager to connect with Region & global office on any China market, Regional or global wide projects.
- Support Retail and office L&D, sales, promotion campaigns, support all HR key events & activities such as annual dinner, I&D events, Outing, etc.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: HR and all divisions in China offices, national Retail, region office
External: Vendors including but not limited to L&D agencies, Mystery Shopping Providers, E-learning companies, training companies, etc.
Direct: Trainer, Human Resources, PVH GS
- Training Skills: Design and deliver training courses to general associates including retail stores and office
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Set project goals and allocate tasks to members on the project team, work with internal and external parties to ensure the timely accomplishment of the project at high level of outcome
- COMMUNICATION: Work closely with internal and external parties through effective communication and with high impact to internal stakeholders
- CREATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVING: Looks to broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective tactics.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 8 years’ work experience including minimum 5 years’ experience in learning & development function as well as 5 years’ experience in retail industry.
- Strong passion in Training and with mature presentation skills
- Very good English level, fluent oral speaking and smooth writing
- Ability to communicate effectively with business units and have high impact to internal customers
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Experience in digital learning (E-platforms, contents producing) is a must
- Fast learner, passionate team player
- Sense of working independently with quality
- Strong office skills, excellent in PPT, Word, Excel, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or above