Line of Service
Advisory Generalist (entry level)
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
If you want to integrate a collaborative and innovative environment, with the opportunity to carry out and manage challenging technology projects, we have the right opportunity for you.
At PwC we work with a focus on quality and on generating value for our Client. Workday's team carries out technological projects in order to increase the efficiency of the companies' human resources processes and ensure that they are in line with regulatory and business requirements.
We work together with our clients to digitize the human resources function in order to deliver innovative solutions based on current and proven technologies.
- Minimum experience in implementing technological projects of 10 years;
- Experience in implementation and project management Workday HCM;
- Extensive experience in project management, with good knowledge of processes associated with the human resources function;
- Degree in computer engineering, information management, information technology and business management or management and economics;
- Certification in Workday HCM (and preferably additional);
- Fluent English;
- Professional experience in similar functions, ideally in Consulting.
- In verbal and written communication;
- In creating relationships of trust with the team and the Client;
- Technical, analytical and critical and creative thinking;
- Motivated and results-oriented;
- Focus on market needs and on creating / innovative solutions;
- Team management, with the ability to develop work independently and lead the team's work;
- Ability to understand business needs and their requirements gathering.
Additionally, we value experience:
- In technological projects in the areas of human resources;
- In managing the different phases of software development/implementation and management projects.
- An excellent opportunity to integrate into an international company, which will provide you with personal and professional growth, recognition and career enhancement;
- Training, teamwork and work-life balance;
- Flexible home/office work #FlexWork @ PwC.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date