Line of Service
Cybersecurity & Privacy
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- We are looking for an extremely self-motivated individual
who will relish the opportunity to join a growing part of the PwC business, using their skills in developing key internal relationships.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
- Candidates would be required to perform and manage engagements / expectations while training / coaching team members.
- Candidates should have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and should be able to work with global teams independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidates should exhibit good client service skill collaterals with a strong focus on building relationships.
- This role will be responsible for leading the Workday team along with:
- Pre and Post-Implementation Assessments during System upgrades/implementations
- Experience in Implementing Workday Security – Security Groups (ex. Role Based Security, User Based Security, Segment Based Security groups) or Workday HCM and Finance modules
- Experience to provide Security related Operational Support and working under pressure with defined SLAs
- Design, implement, and sustain controls during an upgrade or transformation project.
- Analyze security and controls against a set framework and provide remediation options prior to implementation activities.
- Evaluating risk during the implementation of enterprise systems. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- At a minimum one active Workday certification across Integration, HCM or Financials
- Skills in RPA & Visualization technologies like: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Tableau etc and work per business need.
- Basic PL/SQL skills will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the GRC domain would be an added plus.Assessing financial and operational controls & recommending solutions to weaknesses found around the Workday application will be an added plus
- Demonstrates thorough ability to adapt a work program and practice aid, as well as perform assessments, using PwC's proprietary or other relevant tools to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and potential for optimization.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understanding of the client's business.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of object-level security settings & record-level security settings and how to implement them and is able to describe capabilities inherent in Workday used to track changes to Workday settings.
- Up to 10 years of Workday / related HCM SaaS experience including BD/Pursuits/Orals involving end clients.
- Demonstrates practice management skills – leading at least a 10 member team, responsible for their utilization, career development, team management.
- Knowledge of Controls Integration, Security Assessment would be an added bonus.
- Experience of leading & building teams from scratch would be an advantage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Masters in Computer Applications
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date