Line of Service
G and PS – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Risk Solutions practice within Risk Assurance will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that verdicts are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team helps business leaders develop into data powered organizations that adopt a comprehensive evidence based strategy, combined with the execution support to deliver results. You’ll focus on finding value and enabling sustainable information performance by using data, tools, analytics, complex modeling, data visualization, simulation, economics, optimisation, information management, business intelligence, and industry expertise.
What to consider before applying
- As a requirement, a Security Clearance is mandatory for all staff who’ll be engaged on these assignments. Prior to applying, please review the Government of Canada website to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements to obtain this clearance. This will become a condition of your employment with PwC should you receive an offer from us
- This is a Hybrid role based out of Ottawa Digital
Purpose-led work you’ll be part of
As a Senior Manager in Digital Risk Solutions, you’ll demonstrate thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts including:
- Strong leadership, mentoring, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to support the team and gain support from key stakeholders
- Ability to identify and address client needs and challenges
- Ability to help others think critically and share complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences both orally and in writing
- Collaborating and contributing as a team leader. Demonstrating relationship effectiveness, including the ability to establish and develop long-term PwC Account Team, and client relationships
- Showcasing success in a team leader sales role for a professional services and / or technology solution organization; leading complex sales processes through effective targeting of local National Capital Region
- Understanding of the structure, key issues, language, and environment of Government and Public Sector with an ability to discuss and explain current and emerging issues within one or more industry sectors, including services and technology applicable to those needs and effectively engage with executive level clients and with risk-focused PwC resources
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks; researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters and utilizing problem-solving skills
- Participating in and leading multiple concurrent projects
- Act as a subject matter expert to engagements and team members for your field of expertise
- Coaching and collaborating with peers who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities to deliver services with new and existing clients
- Manage and grow a collection of new and existing client relationships
- Continue to advance your skills, knowledge and network related to your field
Experiences and skills you’ll use to solve
Demonstrates extensive abilities and / or a proven record of success in managerial roles involving designing, implementing, and / or assessing governance, security and controls as it relates to SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle Cloud, Workday, or Salesforce, specifically related to core financial modules, projects, some industry specific modules and / or bolt-on products, emphasizing an extensive understanding of the following areas for a global network of professional services firms:
- Implementation experience and knowledge of one or many large technology solutions (e.g. SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle Cloud, Workday Financials/HCM, Salesforce), specifically focused on the governance, security and controls aspects of the implementation
- Managing and understanding SDLC for technology implementations, configurations – e.g. security and control, and / or optimizations of business process controls and application security, especially with facilitating GRC applications and technologies, and industry-specific modules/products
- Risk identification and control integration as part of an end-to-end technology transformations, specifically focused on IT and business process controls audit/review in context of a technology implementation;
- Design and implementation of application security and controls, including GRC
- Experience with cloud infrastructure solutions from a security and controls perspective, including cloud security principles and cloud governance. Experience with MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS Cloud is preferred
Project Management and Leadership Skills
Demonstrates extensive abilities and / or a proven record of success with managing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate governance, controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to technology transformations, emphasizing the following areas:
- Leading client projects, understanding a client’s business and technology in order to identify, pursue, and ultimately obtain additional consulting opportunities;
- Understanding clients’ business, industry and / or technologies and leveraging extensive project management skills in relation to projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, project workflows, budgets, and billing and collection;
- Working directly with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in technology transformation programs;
- Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc.
Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like.
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm – connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
Putting the safety of our people and clients first
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients mathany require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We’re committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We’re committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c’est notre personnel. Et c’est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l’expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n’est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d’emploi, d’entrevue et d’embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d’adaptation pour être parfaitement à l’aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l’étape de la demande d’emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l’inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.