Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Internal Firm Services Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
- Execute all human resources transactions into PwC’s global HR Information System (Workday) eg hires, terminations, transfers, leaves, organisation changes and others movements accurately and in timely manner
- Process personnel changes in PwC’s global HR Information System (Workday)
- Process invoices or other payments on a timely basis
- Support on-boarding activities
- Provide Level 1 enquiries relating to HRIS support , HC policies and procedures and troubleshooting system issues. Ensure issues are escalated to the correct teams and follow up on issues to ensure proper resolution
- Ensure all records are maintained in timely manner in each staffs physical and/or digital personal file
- Execute various letters are generated accurately and in a timely manner within the defined Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Complete other ad-hoc administration tasks
- Able to work with cross-functional teams and within a multicultural environment
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
– Share and collaborate effectively with others.
– Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
– Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
– Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
– Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
– Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
– Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Qualification (Diploma / Advanced Diploma/Degree)
- Generalist administrator experience
- Strong computer skill such as Microsoft tools (Excel, Document, PowerPoint) and/or Google Apps (Sheet, Doc, Slide)
- Hands on experience with an HRIS system, Workday experience is an advantage
- Strong client focus and has the drive to deliver
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and with constant deadlines
- At least 3-5 years working experience
- Well versed with Data driven mindset – meticulous, attention to detail and strong critical thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Agile, responsible and willing to learn
- Keen to work on 80% administrative tasks and 20% process improvement
- Tech savvy with efficiency mindset with the below experience would be an advantage
- experience in process improvements tasks/projects
- knowledge and experience in using Google App Script/Excel VBA
- knowledge and experience in using analytical tools
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date