Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Human Resources Function practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps our clients assess and improve the effectiveness of their Human Resources functions in enabling the business to maximise return on their human capital. You’ll focus on assessment and enhancement of an organisations Human Resources functional capability through policy change, process optimisation, and performance monitoring.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Level of experience: 5-7 years and above
Education/qualifications: Graduate and above
Meaningful work you’ll be part of
- Responsible for providing front-facing support to routine questions, inquiries and transactional support to firmwide processes, working in collaboration with various teams within the IFS Line of Service.
- Monitors requests through the various ticketing systems and processing requests as required.
- Act as next level support for query resolution and complex inquiries
- Escalate complex issues and resolve matters in partnership with team manager
- Responsible for ensuring process updates are completed and training is provided to HR Associates
- Understand the full range of firmwide processes and programs available to our people and be able to research ad hoc requests or escalations
- Review inputs prepared by HR Associates ensuring firm deadlines are met
- Provide on the job coaching to associates and collaborate with various teams to respond to ongoing queries and issue resolution
- Liaise with stakeholders within PwC to effectively enable operations within the IFS Line of Service
- Project and/or ad hoc assistance as required including but not limited to system implementations and/or updates, audits and other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with the IT teams to support related systems and technical escalations.
- Work with large files and data sets as part of process audits and validations as well as uploading data corrections
- Experience running reports and manipulating data for various business reporting needs and process efficiency
- Constantly seeking ways to streamline work processes and improve workflow by using technologies
Experiences and skills you’ll use to solve
- Technical knowledge including experience with HRIS (Workday) is an asset.
- Technical knowledge including experience with Workday, Google Suite and Microsoft 365
- Relevant experience in a Human Capital environment, or HC Generalist role
- Experience working in a Service Centre function
- Ability to review own work and others’ for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to provide support and recommendations on best practices related to Workday and other systems and processes to various team members
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills and focus on customer service with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within the Firm including leadership
- Excellent verbal communication (both written and verbal), organizational, time management and listening skills
- Well developed written communication skills
- Ability to deal with a large number of competing activities/tasks with changing priorities
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing demands and pressures
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- The ability to communicate effectively, consult with others, build relationships, facilitate group discussions, and understand change management
- Excellent judgment and strong problem solving skills
- Professionalism and integrity and experience handling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to perform under time constraints and meet deadlines
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
- HR or related discipline preferred.
Hours of Work
- This is a full-time opportunity which includes the requirement to work a rotating schedule involving evenings and nights.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date