Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources Information Systems team provides human resource technology support to PwC. As part of the team, you’ll help design, implement, and operate Human Resources technology application that help us develop insights and strategies for our people and to drive business results.
In this role, you will work as part of the HRIS team who support the wider HR team and the business in delivering valuable people insights & project specific analysis & support. The role of HR Reporting Specialist is to deliver standard operational and ad-hoc reporting and analysis for the Human Resources department and the Firm. As part of your role, you will deliver people data which occurs across the employee lifecycle. You will access information across a range of data sources and will work with various stakeholders to manage, translate & share required information. This is required to support ongoing operations of HR, focussing on both the quality of data within key people systems and appropriate use and sharing of that data.
· Degree in IT/Computer Applications
· At least 1-2 years’ experience of reporting, with knowledge of HR themes very beneficial
· Strong MS Excel & data management skills
· A strong eye for detail – a focus on quality is essential
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
· Knowledge of Workday an advantage, but not a requirement
· Work to understand the information held in our people management system, Workday and extract & share relevant information in accordance with monthly schedules of work which support the firm’s operations.
· Work to become subject matter expert for HR & recruitment metrics & reporting, ensuring that the data is relevant, accurate and timely and provides a meaningful illustration of business activity.
· Provide a high level of customer service delivering regular and ad-hoc Management Information requests within agreed time and quality Service Level Agreements.
· Carry out regular data quality checks on people systems, identify areas of concern and work with colleagues to develop recommendations to resolve these issues.
· Work closely with the HR operational & recruitment teams to continuously review processes and recommend efficiency improvements.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date