Job Description & Summary
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology.
Our Application Evolution Services team will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations harness the power of their enterprise applications by optimizing the technology while driving transformation and innovation to increase business performance. We assist our clients in capitalizing on technology improvements, implementing new capabilities, and achieving operational efficiencies by managing and maintaining their application ecosystems. We help our clients maximize the value of their Workday investment by managing the support and continuous transformation of their solutions in the areas of human resources, talent management and finance operations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and proven success with serving on several global and/or enterprise wide
implementations, acting as the Global Program Manager or Functional Product Lead, which
includes leveraging the following areas and skill sets:
- Assessment, design and delivery of a client’s current processes based on leading practices;
- HCM and/or Financial strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organization enabled by technology;
- Technical acumen of the Workday system configuration, especially cloud integrations;
- Shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management;
- Business intelligence and performance management software tool;
- Performance management, budgeting and forecasting capabilities;
- Cash flow optimization and the use of capital;
- Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls;
- Management of teams with multiple work streams and across multiple time zones;
- Design of deliverables and proposals that address client needs within the professional services industry;
- Development of annual business plans, joint planning sessions and workshops;
- Building and educating sales, marketing, and staff teams on Workday specific solutions and benefits;
- Assistance with marketing and sales programs that drive revenue, confirming follow-up activities (e.g. coordinating joint Workday marketing events);
- Strategy development, as well as leveraging PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including development and delivery of business proposals, conferences and whitepapers;
- Identification and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Team leadership: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Up to 20%
Job Posting End Date
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-mgdsrvcsmanager