UT-Salt Lake City
IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Relationship Management team oversees our relationships with vendors and resources that provide information technology operational services to PwC. As part of the team, you’ll support and assist in the development of internal systems and applications used by the PwC partners and staff in the various function areas.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Workday Functional Analyst position is a part of the Global Workday organization and is responsible for ongoing support specific to PwC’s Workday post-implementation care, responsible for tasks including incident resolution and request fulfillment.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 year(s) 1 year in supporting Workday Payroll module
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Technology Education
Possessing a Workday certification in the relevant domain.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Possessing knowledge in Workday Absence, Benefits or Compensation modules will be an advantage;
- Demonstrating the ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests;
- Displaying highly effective communication and analytical skills;
- Working independently, as well as, part of a globally diverse team across the PwC network;
- Displaying proven customer oriented personality coupled with the ability to mitigate problems and deliver solutions on the expected level;
- Maintaining business systems including resolving users’ issues;
- Contributing to change management process including functional requirements identification and validation;
- Creating and delivering appropriate system support documentation and knowledge articles;
- Providing day-to-day end-user second level support Workday Users globally;
- Identifying the workaround/solution and resolve incident within the agreed service levels;
- Providing guidance on alternative resolutions on recurring or ongoing issues;
- Documenting troubleshooting or resolution steps;
- Working with the Service Desks to provide updates to the user, on the status of the incident;
- Engaging and coordinate with the vendor, when required;
- Invoking escalation processes; involve multiple resolver groups, as needed; and,
- Taking command of the payroll functional configurations to best advise customers on optimal use of the application functionality.
Up to 20%
Job Posting End Date
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniorassociate.