UT-Salt Lake City
FL-West Palm Beach
IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You’ll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC’s strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 year(s) of relevant experience
Additional Educational Preferences:
Minimum diploma degree in technology or equivalent
3+ years of previous experience in software development work and 2+ years of Workday technical integration experience
Workday Certified Integration, Studio and CCTPP Consultants or Integration Pro
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of internal clients, while reporting to Managers and above;
- Working with business stakeholders and functional product owners to gather business requirements of internal client’s projects;
- Being actively involved in global standardization through automation and innovation;
- Contributing to the development of own and team's technical acumen;
- Developing Workday integrations according to PwC territories business requirements;
- Acting as L3 escalation point from Application Management Service (AMS) technical L2 team;
- Creating detailed system integration specifications and data dictionary;
- Exhibiting communication, presentation and relationship building skills;
- Demonstrating knowledge of iterative or agile software development methodologies;
- Understanding of cloud SaaS architecture principles and integration patterns;
- Working in a global/virtual team environment;
- Demonstrating prior experience in Workday integration technologies such as Workday Studio integration, Report as a Service, 3rd payroll integration, Workday connectors, Document Transformation & EIB, Workday API integration in both SOAP and REST and BIRT report design;
- Showcasing familiarity with Workday HCM, Talent Management, Recruiting and Security configuration;
- Delivering complex Workday technical integrations in global deployment environments;
- Utilizing hand-on experience with data analysis, PoC, middleware and problem solving; and,
- Understanding of security and data privacy standards, data governance and integration/development standards and best practices.
Up to 20%
Job Posting End Date
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsseniorassociate