Job Description & Summary
A career in our Digital Cloud and Intel Automation practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Our team helps companies manage risks on their journey to a more digitally integrated environment which enables them to better harness new technologies and the flexibility of the cloud. You’ll focus on helping clients gain value across their technology ecosystem by addressing risks tied to systems, security, data, reporting, and programmes.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study: Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Computer and Information Science, Corporate Finance, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Systems Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience: 2 year(s) of experience in ERP controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing with a minimum of 1 year of experience with Workday.
Workday Financials or HCM certification, CISA, CRISC or CGEIT highly preferred.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in managerial roles involving, designing, implementing, and/or assessing controls as it relates to Workday and other ERP application product suites core financials, Human Capital Management including the following areas:
- Interfacing with clients as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist involving, designing, implementing, and/or assessing controls as it relates to multiple versions of the Salesforce platform-core financial modules, projects, some industry specific modules and/or bolt-on products for a global network of professional services firms;
- Understanding and interfacing with clients on Workday implementations involving SDLC for Workday product implementations, configurations solutions – e.g. security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security, within Workday Financial Data Model, Supply Chain Management and Core HCM;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships;
- Performing as a team leader, especially leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Leading the planning and execution of projects. Projects as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist within a professional services firm or large enterprise, including interfacing with clients on control solutions.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Engaging actively in client projects within a professional services environment utilizing creative thinking skills and individual initiative;
- Understanding clients’ business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging extensive project management skills in relation to Workday projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables’ schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within the Workday;
- Collaborating with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in Workday implementations; and,
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance.
Up to 40%
Job Posting End Date
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.