UT-Salt Lake City
Job Description & Summary
A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) in developing Workday integrations
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Organizational Management, Human Resource Management
Workday Compensation, Workday Benefits, Workday Studio, Workday Recruiting
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in assisting large employers with improving the performance of their HR organization including improving the delivery of HR services, implementing HR technologies, aligning HR strategy and people strategies with business strategies, streamlining and standardizing HR policies, practices and processes, transforming the HR organization to be more effective in managing human capital and supporting the business units.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in completing at least one full Workday implementation.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in gathering business requirements.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in Workday capabilities.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in configuring and optimizing multiple Workday modules such as Payroll, Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation or Benefits.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Utilizing system application implementations and software configurations;
- Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to effectively capture clients’ needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs into system functionality; and,
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams, and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Up to 80%
Job Posting End Date
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.