Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
– Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
– Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
– Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
– Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
– Share relevant thought leadership.
– Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
– Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum 3-5 workday implementation experience and ability to work on multiple projects
At Least 4 year of Workday Implementation experience.
Functional experience in Workday HCM modules like core HR, payroll, absence, time tracking , Compensation, Recruiting or Benefits.
Ability to help customers resolve functional issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solutions.
Ability to drive design sessions for core HCM Module
Should be able to analyse business requirements and translate them into effective & efficient application configuration.
Expertise in business process configuration , building validation/condition rules, setting up notifications
Knowledge on Custom fields, custom reports, calculated fields
Knowledge of Workday Security.
Knowledge of various data sources available and how to use them
Knowledge in creating and troubleshooting EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder)
Knowledge on using Customer Central for configuration and migration
Excellent communication skills
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
August 31, 2021