UT-Salt Lake City
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they process human capital management and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business and human capital processes so that we can zero in on bringing them strategic value through productivity and business effectiveness improvements with Workday.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science
Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification, Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
– The Core Human Capital Management function as applicable to Workday; – Business processes related to Workday;
All areas within Workday; – Specialist domain knowledge for each particular area within Workday to the business and Level 2 Support Groups;
– Level 3 specialist for challenging incidents that cannot be resolved at Level 2; and,
– Human Capital reporting/analytics. Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
– Supporting the art of the possible discussions with territories around future functionality;
– Training support in another functional domain in order to provide coverage for illness, vacations, increase in demand, and succession plans;
– Acting as a Business Process administrator making any changes approved by governance across functional domains;
– Supporting Global Process Owners and Centers of Excellence within the business on proposed changes being requested by the network, either due to regulatory reasons or as a result of Workday Releases;
– Demonstrating extensive written and oral communication skills;
– Working in a fast paced Hi-tech environment;
– Managing senior stakeholders;
– Influencing groups to achieve the desired outcome;
– Working and delivering work in a global/virtual team environment; – Presenting to groups virtually and in person;
– Possessing a Workday certification in the relevant domain;
– Working in a Human Resource role or in supporting Human Resource Systems and business processes; and,
– Analyzing and drilling down into requirements to establish that a request is fully understood and documented.
Up to 60%
Job Posting End Date
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.