Job Description & Summary
A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they process human capital management and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business and human capital processes so that we can zero in on bringing them strategic value through productivity and business effectiveness improvements with Workday.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science
Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in improving the performance of their HR organization, which includes the following areas:
- Improving the delivery of HR services, implementing HR technologies, aligning HR strategy and people strategies with business strategies, streamlining and standardizing HR policies, practices and processes, transforming the HR organization to be more effective in managing human capital and supporting the business units;
- Abilities and/or a proven record of success in configuring and optimizing multiple Workday modules such as Payroll, Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation or Benefits;
- Proven record of success in completing at least one full Workday implementation as well as success in Workday capabilities; and
- Working knowledge gathering business requirements.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Utilizing system application implementations and software configurations;
- Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to effectively capture clients’ needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs into system functionality; and,
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams, and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Up to 60%
Job Posting End Date
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-advisorymanager