Job Description & Summary
A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they process human capital management and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business and human capital processes so that we can zero in on bringing them strategic value through productivity and business effectiveness improvements with Workday.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of sales professionalism, specializing in understanding all of the technical aspects of a product/solution and explaining them to potential clients. Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of consulting on product/solution development, and articulating product/solution features to customers during live demonstrations, including the following areas:
- Leading and mentor team of solution engineers to support pursuits and exceed our revenue targets;
- Leading and demonstrations technical presentations to explain to customers how the products and services work;
- Working with the customers and Engineers to ensure the solution meets the business requirements;
- Supporting team in online/in-person pursuit efforts and deliver proposed solution to customers;
- Presenting and articulate products strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages;
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and then to link them to a set of products/solutions;
- Understanding of all Sales & Marketing materials that exist;
- Coordinating with account teams and client stakeholders to set expectations for what data will be needed from them to activate, procurement of that data, and loading it into systems (where applicable) as part of client onboarding processes;
- Collaborating with sector engagement teams to understand new features and functionality that could drive future Activation needs;
- Utilizing program and project management skills and ability to self direct work;
- Managing technology projects; and,
- Working with SAFe, JIRA, and Confluence.
Up to 60%
Job Posting End Date
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-advisorymanager