PHI – Manila
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Job Profile Summary
Produce analytics and reporting through QBE tools (including, but not limited to, Workday HCM), map key reporting processes, document reporting requirements, manage stakeholders in the collection of requirements, identify trends and data interpretation. Build, manage, and maintain both adhoc and BAU reporting requirements.
Manage ad-hoc requests from the business for reports from Workday, working with the business requestor to clarify requirements, with PSIT for report development, and with the People Data Manager for guidance on security and data matters.
Acts as the pivot or intermediary between end-users, divisional approvers, PSIT and the people data security team to ensure business/user requirements meet the corporate and business objectives of the People Team (or HR), as well as security policy of data in the HCM system (Workday).
Undertake the analysis of report requests and translate them into technical report requirements that follows applicable policies and procedures.
• Effectively use available tools for the administration and tracking of requests
• Ensure the requests accurately and sufficiently describe business needs
• Define and apply standards and quality criteria to ensure consistency and a full audit trail of work
• Work with stakeholders to ensure requirements are well understood and documented
• Assist in developing, building and implementing new reports for the benefit of relevant stakeholders
• Monitor performance of all relevant product lines, identify trends, provide input and analyses on design and reports, and ensure line management is informed of findings
• Consistently manage data and identify better ways to report and maintain data
• Maintain reports with regular frequency and initiate automation where possible
• Provide analysis on workforce and reporting trends
• Identify and drill down errors on reports
• Manage interactions with unit managers on reporting requirements
Determine the level of access that can be granted to a report and check if creation of new report is justified. Identify data security and privacy issues and risks, ensuring that they are appropriately captured raised and managed.
• Provide solution alternatives or recommendations to reports that cannot be processed as requested. Coordinate solution design and testing with PSIT, and ensure validation process is done before providing sign off to deploy in Production.
• Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing, including test planning, user coordination, test execution, and timely completion to identify and eliminate any risk prior to implementation.
• Frequently review request trends and evaluate internal processes for effectiveness and efficiency to ensure they continue to support business need.
• Drive continuous improvement of the Workday reporting solution platform, leveraging the technology to drive the desired employee experience outcome.
• Identify and proactively report key risk areas for HR data and reporting areas (eg incomplete, inaccurate, inconsistent, or ambiguous data and , data privacy exposures)
• Regularly conduct audits of existing reports in the system, and drive clean-up activities for the system to function more efficiently.
Support all other data and analytics requirements and activities of the Global People Data Analytics team
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Experience: Experience with complex reporting in Workday such as:
o Calculated Fields
o Composite Reports
• Working knowledge of data tools like SQL and Python
• Intermediate to advanced level in MS Excel and Power BI
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong quantitative / analytical skills
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and engage with business representatives at all levels and communicate in a structured manner
• Data management skills
• Attention to details
• Proficient in MS Office suite
• Effective collaboration skills
• Organizational skills, managing priorities/time management
• General knowledge of insurance business preferred
• Experience with complex reporting in Workday such as:
o Calculated Fields
o Composite Reports
• Knowledge of data analysis, extraction, transformation and loading of data
• Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
• Fundamental knowledge in Report template creation and design
• Working knowledge of Power BI, SQL, and Python
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.