Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
- Partner with People Managers on strategy and roll out QBE Asia Services HR initiatives in alignment to the business strategy
- Develop and implement HR initiative to increase People Managers competencies in hiring and Workday transactions
- Client-service approach, with a focus that HR goals/operations are delivered on time, quality and cost measures
- Promote a high-performance management culture to drive the delivery of business objectives
- Advise on performance management issues and lead investigations to resolve under performance
- Lead and Manage local trainings
- Manage Industry survey and use survey results to advise business on people decision.
- Ensure Workday’s data accuracy for all QBE Asia Services employees.
- Partner with business on Budgeting, Staff Costings and Training Budget
- Lead the Employee Engagement Activities from planning to implementation
- Partner with the People Managers in managing performance and handle staff grievances, disciplinary issue
- Involvement in Employer Branding, network with market contacts to gain exposure to wider HR/business issues and best practice
- Assist in the preparation of Board Papers
- Ensure compliance in the following areas:
- Group & Asia Pacific HR policy and reporting requirements
- Local Employment Laws
- Recommendations arising from Internal Audit reviews, compliance monitoring and Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in handling full spectrum of HR
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Using HRIS system – Workday, and advanced Microsoft Office skills for reporting and data
Application Close Date: 24/05/2022 11:59 PM
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click “Apply” and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.