PHI – Manila
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Handles and provides support for various HR employee programs within the organization and responsible for administering or processing transactions and workflows.
• Able to identify service gaps, risk and process improvements
•Liaising with centers of excellence to provide answers for employees
•Entering personal details of new employees and updating and maintaining all existing records on the organization’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
• Provide HR administrative support as required
• Manage the security and maintenance of HR personnel files. Ensure that all files are complete and ready for regulatory inspection
• Using on-line systems to access data and answer customer inquiries within service times
• Engage with managers to interpret reporting data including monthly dashboards
• Manage case management tool and ensure the correct points of escalation are delivered timely
• Administering HR related transactions and workflows
• Utilizes available systems and tools to process transactions and workflows
• Facilitate HR reports and any adhoc reports as necessary
• Answering incoming calls/ emails enquiries relating to people services
• Ensuring that all calls/queries are answered in a prompt and professional manner
•Able to mentor new hires
• Able to facilitate refresher training for HR cyclical activities
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 2 years relevant experience
• Computer literacy with intermediate PC and administration skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to review and interpret data
• Ability to transfer knowledge and provide training in systems and processes
• A good balance of conceptual and analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Understanding of HR policy and end to end HR processes/ procedures
• Maintain a working knowledge of relevant issues, laws and regulations pertaining to HR practices to ensure optimal value and full regulatory compliance
• Knowledge/ experience in Workday administration an advantage
QBE Cultural DNA
• Everything we do at QBE is underpinned by our DNA (which interlinks seven cultural elements) – because we know it’s not just what we do that matters, it’s how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all employees to role model and inspire the right behaviours that link to our cultural elements:-We are customer-focused-We are technical experts-We are inclusive-We are fast-paced-We are courageous-We are accountable-We are a teamAll employees are expected to adhere to QBE’s Code of Ethics and Conduct and apply sound risk management practices
US Only – Disclaimer
• To successfully perform this job, the individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
• The duties listed in this job description do not limit the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the duties normally to be performed in the position or those occasionally assigned outside an employee’s normal duties. Our Group Code of Ethics and Conduct addresses the responsibilities we all have at QBE to our company, to each other and to our customers, suppliers, communities and governments. It provides clear guidance to help us to make good judgement calls.
Application Close Date: 30/07/2022 11:59 PM
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click “Apply” and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.