PHI – Manila
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
• Develop awareness of the Reward COE programs to ensure that work activities are aligned to and support its achievement.
• Provide input to the development of team goals and objectives and ensure relevant issues are considered as part of the planning process
•Prioritize own work which demonstrates ability to associate the relevance of administrative function to strategy.
• Makes relevant contribution in HR team meetings and in individual performance discussions
• Delivery is aligned as evidenced by e.g. timescales, quality and accuracy
•Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that service delivery meets the business’s expectations.
• Ensure that high standards of service are maintained and improved upon to ensure continuous improvement.
• Assist with addressing queries and triaging for appropriate responses.
•Assist with preparation and delivery of the annual review of salaries and short/long term incentives
• Assist in collating statistical and financial data, writing reports and producing analytical summaries which will inform decision making and action.
• Develop financial models and spreadsheets etc. to ensure the delivery of high quality analysis which promotes the excellence of the Reward team.
•Act as a point of reference to guide and advise others to ensure the sharing of knowledge and best practice.
• Supports others in the team where appropriate to assist in the achievement of their objectives.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 3 years relevant experience
• Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel, word and PowerPoint
• Workday experience desirable
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, comfortable working with data and figures
• Ability to plan effectively and efficiently, manage multiple projects and priorities to achieve deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Resourceful and ‘hands-on’ approach to problem solving
• Strong technical aptitude
• Flexible and able to work under pressure
• Ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment
• Cultural sensitivity to successfully build relationships and teamwork based on trust and mutual respect
• Some knowledge of Reward trends, best practice and future direction
• Broad knowledge of relevant HR procedures
• Some knowledge of insurance and/or financial services desirable
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.