Overland Park, KS
The People Services Coordinator is responsible for actively supporting the onboarding and offboarding process for all QTS business locations. This person should be a highly motivated and energetic individual willing to support a variety of HR-related tasks. A broad range of skills is also needed to attain success in this important position. This role requires an individual who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This is a non-exempt position.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned
- Manage employment procedures for onboarding process including: background checks, drug screenings, I-9 verifications, pre-employment paperwork, and new hire orientation
- Coordinate Offboarding process for separating employees
- Maintain data integrity of information in Workday and develop deep understanding of Workday processes
- Maintain employee personnel files in Box
- Assist with HR project planning, coordination, and implementation as needed
- Maintain strict confidentiality of HR information at all times.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Entry level experience in Human Resources, customer service, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Experience with Workday
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong administrative, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, highly detail-oriented, strong work ethic, positive attitude, and service-oriented
This role is also eligible for a competitive beneﬁts package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; ﬂexible spending and HSA accounts; paid holidays; paid time off; paid volunteer days; employee assistance program; tuition assistance; parental leave; military leave assistance; QTS scholarship for dependents; wellness program, and other company beneﬁts.
This position is Bonus eligible.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or discrimination claim.
The "Know Your Rights" Poster is included here:
The pay transparency policy is available here:
QTS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.